What you will be doing
- Develop functional descriptions & Solidworks designs for mechanical equipment, including parts selection.
- Coordinate & Execute fabrication and assembly of mechanical designs.
- Coordinate & Execute controls design and implementations.
- Designs reviewed and confirmed with Project Lead.
- Support of electrical panel mechanical requirements.
- Customer site visits as required to support design and implementation of solutions.
- Develop and utilize structured testing procedures.
- Track and communicate project schedule with Project Lead.
- Support generation of Technical Documentation
- Client Support and commissioning support on site - travel as required.
- Support other departments as required.
What we expect from you
- Provide pragmatic solutions for process line improvements
- Clear technical details for designs to be documented.
- Efficient and accurate machine development, bug free
- Easy to use / maintain mechanical components.
- Understand value perception by customer
- Documented testing procedure.
- Develop & implement program for others to efficiently test operation.
- Management of tasks and on time delivery
- Develop as per CAS Project Delivery Standards
What skills you need
- Ability to manage development, test and production environments
- Electrical proficiency with industrial automation situations
- PLC and HMI Programming familiarity
- Excellent troubleshooting and problem solving abilities
- Electrical, instrumentation and control system commissioning
- Prototype mechanical design and development
- Degree in Mechatronix Engineering or equivalent knowledge and experience.
- Solidworks mechanical and electrical competence
- MS Project
- Automated production / process knowledge
- Structure Oriented, Linear Thinker
- Creative thinking
- Team Player
- Clear and Open Communicator
- Think using object oriented designs
- Time Organization
- Understand customer’s needs
- Innovative mechanical design capability